Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 1

Something I Hate About Myself

My biggest pet peeve about myself is my procrastination. I will put off & put off & work around & ignore to the nth degree. I can always find the shiny to be distracted by. I have plans & desires but I let myself be distracted & put them off. I have books to read & things to learn & stuff to do, but I can always be distracted by something on TV. I tend towards laziness & I hate it. I am trying to get past this issue & making myself get up & do things, or reading while the TV is on but muted. 

Part of this may be that I have gotten used to putting off what I really want to because I have had to take care of my kids & their needs always came first. So now that I am home alone it's hard for me to do for myself. 

It'll come -

No comments:

Post a Comment